• If any seats available for Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin remain vacant due to non-availability of eligible candidates for these seats, such vacant seats shall be kept vacant. Under any condition these seats shall not be offered to any other candidates.
• 15 % seats shall be reserved for the PIO / Foreign Nationals.
• As per the orders of Hon’ble High Court of Bombay, these seats can be filled by the institutes only after the institute is certified by the AICTE to the effect that the institute has infrastructure facilities for making the admissions against the over and above the sanctioned intake seats for Foreign Nationals, Foreign Students, PIOs . In the event of non-availability of Foreign Nationals, Foreign Students, PIOs and children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries, these seats cannot be filled from any other candidates.
• Eligible candidates desirous to seek admission in B.E., M.Tech, MBA, MCA First Year under this category, are required to submit their Admission Request Form (ARF) , along with a demand draft of Rs. 5000/- INR (drawn in favor of "Principal Tulsiramji Gaikwad- Patil College of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur, Maharashtra State(India)”, payable at Nagpur), towards non refundable processing fee and photo copies of the documents to the following address:
Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Engineering and Technology,
Mohgaon, Wardha Road, Nagpur – 441108
Maharashtra State, India
• Last date for submitting the ARF under FN / PIO is 30th June 2015.
• The Provisional allotment, as per merit after scrutiny will be displayed on the College Website and on the College Notice Board on 10th July 2015 at 5.00 pm. Candidates will also be intimated through their emails. Candidate has to confirm his/her admission by paying full fee and submitting the required original documents up to 20th July 2015. This provisional admission will be subject to the submission of additional documents such as, Eligibility certificate and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Foreign Students Advisor of Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTM Nagpur University), Nagpur, before the cutoff date of admissions declared by D.T.E .
• Application Request Form against vacancies (if any), under FN / PIO, can be submitted from 02nd July 2015 for consideration under Vacancy Round.
• Based on “Provisional Admission Letter” the candidate is required to contact Indian Embassy of their country for obtaining a valid student visa for complete tenure of course i.e., for FOUR years (This is applicable for FN / PIO students only).
• The confirmation of the provisional admission under FN/PIO, is subject to the final approval by the Director of Technical Education, Mumbai and Pravesh Niyantran Samiti, Mumbai.
• Once the final approval is obtained, the candidate has to complete the Enrollment process of RTM Nagpur University. On completion of the enrollment process, every student of approved list gets a unique enrollment number.